Job Description: MAMA.codes Rep
12 month contract
Earning potential of £600+ a month for 2-3 days’ Flexible Working!
MAMA.codes teaches children aged 3-8 the vital 21st century skill of computer coding, in schools, code clubs and at home. MAMA.codes is growing fast and we are looking for outgoing, highly motivated individuals to help spread our vision of creative, inclusive coding across London (and later nationwide).
Are you interested in training to deliver and promote children’s code clubs in your local area, using our unique and creative materials and marketing templates?
No technical or programming experience is required and full training and support is provided – though you must be open to learning new skills and be excited about new technologies.
A teaching background is helpful and you must be organised, reliable and have an excellent manner with children aged 3-8.
What we’re looking for:
– Fluent English
– Experience teaching, volunteering with or caring for children aged 3-8
– An outgoing personality, and be happy to network, network, network!
– A great manner with children, and their carers
– Excellent organisational skills and timekeeping
– A quick learner, unafraid to pick up new skills
– Excited by technology and the opportunities it brings
– Commercial acumen: you want to make money and can keep your own books (or aren’t afraid to learn)
– A teaching or tutoring background
– Marketing experience or running your own business
– Sales experience
– Childcare experience
Who we are:
MAMA.codes is a dynamic and fast-growing EdTech startup, offering unique, creative coding resources and workshops for children aged 3-8 through popular local term-time code clubs and holiday workshops.
We’ve grown rapidly over the last 18 months:
- Over 85 code clubs delivered
- 8 schools subscribed to our curriculum packs, with 200 in the pipeline
- Over 200 parents and 60 teachers trained in the process. Now we’re ready to grow!
We’re looking for highly motivated, outgoing and organised individuals to train as MAMA.codes Reps in their local area. Applicants can be from any
backgrounds, but the core elements being that you love teaching children (or have similar experience), can effectively manage groups of 3-8 year old children and are keen to build a successful business around your life, not the other way round.
– Setting up and delivering term time code clubs and holiday workshops, at suitable local venues
– Promoting your events to ensure sufficient bookings
– Reliably delivering high quality workshops with children and adults
– Selling school curriculum materials to local schools & pre-schools and family subscriptions to local families.
What we offer:
If you successfully join our Rep community, you will be a self-employed sole trader who is responsible and accountable for driving demand of your local customer base. In return, you will receive autonomy, and a generous portion of our revenue share model. A monthly revenue target will be mutually agreed with your local Rep Manager, and we will supply training, teaching materials and marketing templates and manage your customer bookings for you.
We are particularly keen to hear from candidates in the following areas of London this time (we go nationwide in 2018): Hackney, Hampstead, Chiswick, Battersea, Wandsworth, Balham, Clapham, Wimbledon, Richmond, Sheen, Barnes, Kingston, Surbiton, East Dulwich, Peckham, Forest Hill, Crouch End, Islington & Shoreditch, Westminster.
To be considered for this role, please complete this brief questionnaire and include any additional queries you have at the end. Once complete, we will be in touch. An additional plus would be if you could supply a simple 30-second video introducing yourself and telling us why you’re interested in joining us – please send to Reps@mama.codes. That way we can get to know you a little better!
We’re interviewing constantly so the sooner you get your information to us the better.
MAMA.codes is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes flexible and remote working arrangements.
We look forward to meeting you!